Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sex in the City

I've been meaning for some time now to write on my experiences downtown at the Salt Lake City Jazz Festival. It's amazing all the cultures it brings together......


I couldn't resist walking up to this man and asking him to stand for a picture. He gladly accepted saying that people take his picture all the time but they never ask and he was glad that I had the courtesy to do so. He also had quite an interesting background...True Utahn to the core. He grew up in Salt Lake, was raised a Mormon, and went to BYU. It also really bothers him when people generalize Utahns as being all the same: boring and un-cultured. Clearly, my new-found friend doesn't by any means, fall into that category.

1 comment:

Sarah Bellum said...

same guy i wrote about here:

http://sarahbellumsn.blogspot.com/2006/05/duck-duck-goose.html