Thursday, September 28, 2006

Elmo Died


So, I've officially got the WORST luck with cars!
For the past year I've been ridin' around in a little, red, Dodge Neon.....never too fond of that car. However, it did serve the purpose of getting me from point A to point B.....usually. I've had to change every tire on the stupid thing....(they have a tendency to explode on the freeway). Fantastic. And both accidents I was in, the air bags didn't deploy...real comforting. Anyways, unfortunately, little Elmo didn't hold up quite so well on Friday....
I was on my way to work, in the rain, and the light turned red. I tried to stop, but hydroplaned, and skid right through that red light. And hit a Chrysler SUV...their back axel was all the way down the road....hit pretty hard. Needless to say, Elmo died. He's seen the last of his driving days.
But, on the bright side, I've wanted to get rid of that car for ages...and now I can!
I'm lookin for a Mazda RX8....So keep your eyes peeled. ;)

No comments: