Thursday, October 11, 2007

Laundry

I recently discovered that I could open my own consignment store if I wanted to...

We finally decided to clean my room on Sunday night because it's in the basement and we now have mice. I haven't lived in my room for 2 years now and it hasn't been clean for about the last year. I would chuck my clean laundry on the bed or my chair and only go in to pick out clothes to wear. Well, now that we have mice, I had to get my room cleaned and I decided to wash ALL my clothes. I wasn't taking ANY chances. So, Sunday night we went down and bagged all of my clothes....Monday night and 18 garbage bags later, we took a trip to the laundromat.
It was quite an adventure. I'd never been to a laundromat before (I know how that sounds, but it's true) so, I thought I'd document the event. We ended up doing laundry for almost 8 hours. It started out fun at first...making Jonah push me around in the baskets, and getting soap all over the place, but by 4:30AM I was ready to put a bullet through my head.





I am glad we got it done though...I've got thousands of cute outfits to wear. It's like I went shopping, only I didn't even have to spend any money!
But I think I'll just keep my room clean from now on.

No comments: