Saturday, October 20, 2007

Is it Love?

Have you ever had such a strong connection with someone that just looking into their eyes can make you dizzy? And when they kiss you, it feels like....tangible electricity. All hot and prickly, like a static shock, shooting from your lips down through your entire body raising goosebumps in it's wake. So intense that it takes a lot to keep yourself from crying. Your skin feels like it might explode off your body into a million little pieces burning bright enough to rival the stars.
And just holding them, breathing them in, is like a drug. You have to focus all of your energy just to keep your soul from leaving your body. You lose track of time, all of yourself completely absorbed in them.
This connection, this chemistry is unearthly. Fiery passion devours you. So powerful that you meld into one single being. All movement and breath together, in sync, as one.

Is this love? I have this with someone....and it scares me. It's wonderful and exciting, I just fear that they might not feel the same way....but I suppose that's what makes life worth living. Being able to experience the thrill of what I'm guessing is love.

Is it love? I don't know. But I'm definitely ready to find out.

1 comment:

thomas said...

Yep. It is.

I've been reading your blog for a while now (I'm a friend of Sarah's and stumbled onto yours a while ago) and I justed wanted to say how wonderful/refreshing your writing is. Keep it up! :)