Saturday, June 28, 2008

Devil Shoes

In my search for something to wear this morning, I decided to steal my sister's cute pink tank because it looked adorable with my flower bra straps.
When I came upstairs, she offered to let me borrow her pink sparkly Jelly shoes too, so I ran back downstairs, dug them out and put them on.
Only problem, her feet are smaller than mine. I figured, what the hell, they're Jellies, they stretch. I'll be totally fine to wear them.

Wrong. Those shoes are of the Devil.

After 2 hours of prancing around in the damn things, my feet felt like they were going to fall off. I forgot how uncomfortable Jellies are even when they're your size. I think poking myself repeatedly in the eyeball would have been more comfortable. So as cute as they are, I finally ditched them and have been running around my office barefoot.





I guess it's a good idea I brought a back-up pair of pink sparkly flip flops in my car. I don't think I'd last even one minute traipsing around the arts festival in these.

No comments: