Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Greatest Vice

Remember me telling Jade that I needed to invest into some cute flip flops? Well, I think I may have overdone it just a bit.
My mom and I ran to the store to pick up some snacks for her boyfriend. (He's leaving for Tahoe in about 15 minutes.)But on the way to the store, we stopped at Shopko to get some flip flops.
When we got there we had quite a pleasant surprise...they were ALL on sale! So we went crazy. Seven pairs later, we were walking back to the car.
I can't help it. I have a certain weakness for shoes. All shapes, sizes and colors. I LOVE shoes. And seeing as I am condemned to wearing flip flops, I feel completely justified in our little splurge.



Some people turn to drugs to make them feel better, I turn to shoes. And clothing, and accessories, and lip gloss, and cute little quotable cards. But I figure, if shopping is my greatest vice, I'm really not doing all that bad.

No comments: