Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dax Offender



So I've recently been exposed to vulgarities of epic proportions at work. My fellow co-worker Dax somehow always manages to stick his butt in my face! The first couple of times we (the girls and I) chose to politely overlook it (literally) and snicker mirthlessly until he finally saw fit to stand up, relieving my eyes from the scornful sight. But, seeing as this has become a favorite habit of his, we call him quite frequently on the offending position, each time obstructing my view of the office. Thus earning his fitting nickname from dear Sarahbellum...Dax Offender.
So future co-workers, friends and family--just because ya'll can't tear your eyes from my exquisite bottom, does not by any means, entail (pun intended!) that I'm yearning to get a good face-full of yours!

Remember, I, only kick butt.

No comments: