Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mint Tingle? Yes please...

Being 18 years old and living in this crazy world where girls half my age are poppin' out babies, I pride myself on lack of experience...With condoms that is. Not until last week when I woke up to eight lovely gifts arranged beautifully all over my car, had I ever laid eyes on an un-wrapped condom. Yes, thank you office girls for my first time!





Upon hearing my rather embarrassing story of stating quite loudly in a nearby Wallgreens Condom isle, "lets get the MINT TINGLE ones!!!" at the exact moment that Mr. Pharmacist walked out; they thought it would be quite humorous for me to wake up to some on my gorgeous new rental car. Unfortunately it gave my family quite a scare seeing as my little sister had gotten an awful phone call at 2:30 that morning...Sure that there was no possible way the two incidents were merely strange coincidence, my mother called the police. Needles to say, it was in fact, a strange and slightly comical coincidence. However, for future reference, anyone who wants to leave sexy little gifts all over my car; please have the courtesy to refrain from filling them with faux semen...I'm sure they would prove to come much more in handy some day. Not to mention put to far better use than simply sitting there cold and lonely on my car. ;)

1 comment:

Sarah Bellum said...

at least you're loved enough to have the girls leave you condoms!