Sunday, September 30, 2007

Late Night Lovin'

Last night I drug Ben out to Lehi with me to see my fried Jade's new house. (Yes Sarah, I made sure he wasn't wearing his extensions before I would agree to pick him up.) We hung out for a bit at Jade's and on the way back to Salt Lake, I decided to stop for gas. We went to the 7-11 right off the freeway on 12300S. I went inside to pre-pay, and was picked up on by the guy at the counter. After staring at my I.D. for a minute, he looked up at me and asked,
"Do you mind if I ask if you're available?"
"Haha...actually, my boyfriend's in the car." (Lying through my teeth...)
"Well, we know he's definitely got good taste...too bad though."

Too bad for you I guess....thank God for Ben. This guy seemed creepy enough to have followed me out to my car had I been alone. After telling him about the guy inside, Ben laughed and after a minute he said, "You know Candace? You totally seem like the kind of girl who goes after late shift 7-11 dudes."
Great. That's exactly the look I'm going for.

2 comments:

Sarah Bellum said...

If Ben scores a 7-11 gig you only have yourself to blame!

Kim and Adam said...

That is freakin funny!!!