Monday, October 01, 2007

Home Life


As much as I'm itching to move out, there are definitely some perks to living at home. No bills, a driveway, and good food. My mom is a great cook and has a compulsive need to coddle and serve people. Which makes for great dinners and a chance to be free of responsibility. Even if it's just every once in a while, it's a nice change from the stresses of everyday life. She lets me just be a kid when I need it and it's wonderful. She even still cuts my chicken for me and when we have soup, she puts it in my favorite Little Mermaid bowl that I've had since I was 4 years old. And last week when I was sick and had the worst cramps in the world, she made me Sleepy Time tea, got me lots of chocolate ice cream, a heating pad, and Midol.


We occasionally have our differences, but my mom's the greatest. And my best friend in the world.

2 comments:

Kim and Adam said...

Angie you ROCK, you have a great mom!!

Candace said...

I know she's wonderful :)