Monday, October 29, 2007

Super Sonic Friends


Last Friday Kim, Jade & I left work to go cash our paychecks. On our way back, we decided to stop at Sonic to grab some lunch before going back into the office. When we had all decided on what we wanted, I being in the driver's seat, turned to push the button to order.


Kim's blonde hair must have been rubbing off, because I sat there for almost a full minute trying to figure out which button to push...my finger was hovering over the green "Enter" button on the credit card key pad when Kim goes,

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know which button to push to order."

She rolled her eyes and pointing to the HUGE red button on the left she quotes, "PRESS TO ORDER".


I'm blaming this on lack of sleep and nutrition.
Of course it could just be that I'm slightly mentally handicapped. In which case I'll blame on the fact that I spend the majority of my time in an office full of guys.
All that testosterone fries my brain and I start acting like them.

No comments: