Monday, October 29, 2007

Bud Light and Hair Driers

Halloween is my all time FAVORITE holiday. It's my favorite season of the year with all the beautiful leaves and the start of sweaters & jeans. And then we have Halloween. You get to do all sorts of spooky magical things AND play dress up. (My favorite game)


This Halloween, I am dressing up as Ariel from The Little Mermaid. She's always been my favorite Disney princess, so I decided to go all out. I bought the cutest Mermaid costume and got my nails done to match. My final touch was dying my hair red to really get the Ariel look.


After my mom applied the color I went upstairs, beer in hand, to plug myself into the wall for 45 minutes with the hair drier to intensify the color. My mom thought it was pretty funny and took a picture...I figured, before she could use it as blackmail, I'd just show it to the world...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.