Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Good enough for Ben

I've been so busy lately, but meaning to write about Ben.....On the topic of possible hairstyles for himself he text me,

"What do you think about a lightning bolt in it?"

"I think it's crazy."

"Like good crazy huh"

"Um...like crazy. But do what you want. It's better than a cross."

"No, I might get a normal hair cut."

"Seriously? So you're going to lose the mullet?"

"Yea I think so"

"Really? What provoked this streak of normalcy?"

"Day light savings time."

"Haha...you're crazy."

"Possible."

"Probable."

"Debatable."

"I'm all out of 'able' words."

"So does that mean I'm the winner?"

"No. It means you're the wiener."

"LOL that's good enough for me."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that's funny however this is almost how every conversation between the 2 of you goes, so maybe it's not so much funny as just strangely normal for the kind of relationship you 2 share

Anonymous said...

oh and glad to see something on here I have checked over and over for weeks now