Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween

Last night was probably the worst Halloween I've had to date.
I was in a bad mood all day and I ended up with nothing to do on the eve of my favorite Holiday. My mom tried to make everything special and made a huge dinner complete with Witch's Brew and soup in pumpkins just like she always does. But This Halloween just wasn't the same as last year. Granted, I wasn't puking my guts out from too much alcohol like I was last year, but at least then I had something to do.

I was becoming more depressed by the minute, and all the Trick-or-Treaters were not helping.

I miss the days when nothing really mattered. When all I had to worry about was having a cool costume and trying to get my parents to let me stay up super late even if I had school early in the morning. Running around the neighborhood collecting candy without a care in the world. Now, Halloween seems to have lost it's magic and I hate this sinking feeling of being out of place.

Sometimes growing up really sucks.

1 comment:

Sarah Bellum said...

Growing up DOES suck!