Friday, November 02, 2007

In the Office

I work in a sales office. As I've mentioned before, it's primarily populated by the male species. That being the case, I'm usually volunteered to write on the volume boards. This week, Jeremy's team decided to change their name...

So wrong in so many ways....My team changed our name too...


We're not having the greatest week, so at my suggestion, our name has been changed to "The Disney Princesses" until we hit our goal in volume for a week. (This is great incentive because I'm the only girl on the team...none of the guys are too happy with our new name.)

Upon discussing the reason behind the team names, Jeremy said,

"We're gonna pull it out this week!"

I came back with, "Yea, and us Princesses are gonna get it up!"

It's probably very fortunate for me that the H.R. department stays at our Provo office...

No comments: