Friday, December 07, 2007

Guess Who's Back...

Me! I'm back and anxious to start blogging again!
I was out of the country for 10 days and have spent this last week recuperating and getting back into the swing of working. So I apologize for my extended leave of absence.

First things first, I was in Cuba...no Internet access there so I was COMPLETELY removed from society for 10 days. It was actually kind of nice. No work, no cell phone ringing off the hook, and lots of daddy daughter time...which was much needed. I intend to give further detail on the trip and some insight into the beautiful culture, but I'm short on time right now. I just needed to post something before I went crazy, and to assure you that I had not given up on Candyland. :)

Keep reading, I promise I'll keep posting. I've missed this. Hope you have too.

No comments: