Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Painting under the influence

Sunday night I helped my mom and her boyfriend paint my old room for my little brother.

While Jesse prepped the room, my mom and I went to the store to get some coke and something to snack on.

Halfway through the doors, we decided that we needed beer. We picked up a 24-pack of Bud Light, some Bicardi Mojito's, and a bottle of Boons. The later mostly for laughs.

When we got back home, I decided to make things a little more convenient and fill a cooler with some ice and take the drinks right downstairs.
Call me lazy, but I didn't want to be the one running up and down the stairs all night getting drinks. That's both a pain in the ass and dangerous...

So we got to work painting. Jesse did most of the work...we did help paint the ceiling, and my mom did one of the window frames while I was creating a playlist, and then we got a little side tracked and had our own dance party.
It was fun and I only stepped on a wet paint brush once.


Five Mojito's, two Bud Lights, and almost the entire bottle of Boons later, I was good and drunk and ready for bed.
I so love that I spent Sunday night getting drunk and dancing with my mom.

Even though it resulted in me falling asleep texting my long lost Brent and confessing that he's the best I've ever had...I do miss him...

No comments: