Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pucker up your lips...

In my family we ALWAYS kiss each other. Whether we're leaving to go to the store, or work, or just saying goodnight. Some people find that kind of weird, but that's just how we are. It's the Spanish culture. :)
So last night, it really wouldn't have been all that weird puckering up my lips waiting for my 16 year old brother to give me a kiss goodnight...until he opened his big mouth...not that way you pervert.

"Your lips are huge..like as big as Will Smith's."

"You're weird."

"No really. And have you seen that poster for Hancock? His lips look like...steak."

"Are you saying my lips look like steak?"

"No. Will Smith's do."

"Uh-huh..."

"Your lips just look like his. Or they're as big as his when you pucker them up."

"So you're saying my lips look good enough to eat."

"No..."

"You're ridiculous."

No comments: