Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Show me your "O" face...

You know that frantic, almost desperate feeling you get when you're just about to reach your "O" during sex? When it's right there, just beyond your grasp, and if you can just hold on and focus for just a few more seconds you'll be golden. Your heart rate is at a record high and your breathing quickens and before you know it, you're making the face. You know what face I'm talking about. The big "OH MY GOD" face.

I know the face all too well.... I've never actually pulled out my compact in the middle of intercourse to have a good look at my face during climax, but I do know the feelings that go along with it.

So I couldn't help but laugh and take a picture when Robert stared displaying the same behavior, when I put a cookie in front of his face. For me it's sex, for Robert, it's cookies. I wish a cookie could get me that excited. But then sitting here staring at this package of cookies, might leave my chair a mess. And that's not something I'd like to explain to the janitorial staff..."Well, you see, cookies get me...excited..."
I suppose they're sort of close to the same thing, both "packages", both filled with cream...I'm going to stop now before I start having erotic daydreams. I'd really like to keep my chair clean.

I'll just stick to giggling at this picture of Robert.



Funny how life works...15 months ago, Leigh was making this same face, while unknowingly making Robert. She got a pretty sweet deal if you ask me...he's the damn cutest baby. And looks good enough to eat.
Damn...there goes the baby hunger again.

No comments: