Saturday, June 14, 2008

Me Time

This whole staying in a hotel all by myself thing, turned out to be kind of fun.
I'm here alone in my room having a blast getting ready to check out. I slept in till 10 and have taken my time getting fully awake. I turned some music on nice and loud and hopped in to take the longest shower in human history. Complete with singing and dancing. Which I can do without feeling like an idiot because, NO ONE is here but me! It's wonderful.
I'm really having a great time getting ready by myself this morning.

After drying my hair, I decided to curl it. If I'm going to be walking up and down Main Street I better look cute. So I'm sitting here in a bikini top and shorts waiting for my curlers to cool, jammin out to iTunes. And I'm happy. So far, this day of being by myself is off to a good start.




Bring it on Park City! I feel so good right now, I could take on the world!

No comments: