Friday, November 07, 2008

Dear Self

Dear Self,

Once again, I have gotten way too far behind in my blogging. I have been a loser and let you down. Again. But in my defense, I've been a busy loser. Mixing work and school part time with a boyfriend double time, doesn't leave much time for anything else. (Especially when you do all 3 in one day and squeeze in a kick ass football game. GO UTES!) But I do apologize and promise to try and go back and get fully caught up and keep blogging from here on out. I know that sounds like another lame empty promise, but hey, at least I have good intentions Right? Alright, apology in place, I'm going to let you go for now dearest Self.
I'm going to get us Starbucks. We need coffee.

Love,
Me

1 comment:

Grace and Angelo said...

Candace I freakin miss you! We need ta hangout SOON! Love ya girly..